IQVIA is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Post : Centralized Monitoring Coord
• Complete appropriate role-specific training to perform job duties.
• Perform assigned tasks to support team members with project execution (examples of such tasks include but not limited to running system reports, preparing and distributing status reports, creating and maintaining study documents, etc.).
• Interact with sites/CRA and follow-up of missing data, pending queries, SDV backlog, visit schedule, PD, etc.
• Assist in preparation of i-site pack for respective sites and countries for assigned studies
• Perform the activities as per the task list delegated by Centralized Monitoring Specialist/Centralized
• Assist in updating and maintaining data in systems within project timelines and per project requirement
• Establish and maintain effective project/site communication
• Create and maintain relevant project documents
• Ensure accurate completion and maintenance of internal systems, databases, tracking tools and project plans
• Act as a backup for Central Monitors
• Graduate / Post Graduate in Life Sciences or related field with up to 1 year of relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Experience level may vary based on customer specific requirements
• Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
• Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
• Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
• May require working in shifts (as applicable)
• Good knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., ICH GCP and relevant local laws, regulations and guidelines.
• Proficient in Clinical Systems (good knowledge on EDC, IXRS, CTMS or equivalent systems).
• Experience of managing global phase trials and clinical trial systems and/or reviewing clinical trial data.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language.
• Results and detail-oriented approach to work delivery and output.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Good planning, time management and prioritization skills.
• Attention to detail and accuracy in work.
• Good software and computer skills, MS Office applications including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
• Strong telecommunication skills
• Good data entry skills.
Experience : 1 year
Qualification : Graduate/Post Graduate in Life Sciences
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Job ID : R1226645
End Date : 20th August, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database