Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Post : QMS Specialist
• Responsible for the Site Document Management (Document Issuance and Archival)
• Review of the cross functional department Document (SOPs/Specifications etc).
• Documents Issuance and Archival through the Document management system tool.
• Issuance of Numbering (Equipment/Instrument/Layouts etc.) and Management of the master lists.
• Participate in the Investigations resulted due to any Deviations.
• Ensuring accuracy of all documentation Issuance/Archival related activities.
• Handling of Change Controls, Deviations, CAPAs.
• Ensure the audit prerequisites are all time ready (Readiness of Inspection file; Inspection kit etc.).
• Ensure about the periodic revision of the documents and follow up with user for its timely revisions and implementation.
• Hands on handling of different QMS tools for handling of APQR; Deviation; Change control etc.
• Familiar with the handling of Microsoft office tools.
• Ability to work/deal with cross functional department.
• Knowledge of GMP audits.
• Excellent Verbal Communication and written skills in English is required.
Education level – Graduate/Post Graduate – B.Pharm/M.Pharm/M.Sc.
Minimum of 2 to 3 years of relevant Experience.
Pharmaceutical industry experience (QMS Functions) is a plus
Experience : 2-3 years
Qualification : Graduate / Post Graduate – B.Pharm / M.Pharm / M.Sc.
Location : Toopran, Telangana
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : QMS
Job ID : R2561823
Last date : 20th August, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database