Work as Global Scientific Advisor at Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with 89 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. The company also has leading positions within Haemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy. Headquartered in Denmark, Novo Nordisk employs approximately 33,300 employees in 75 countries, and markets its products in more than 190 countries Novo Nordisk’s B shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen (Novo-B).
Post : Global Scientific Advisor
You will have to deliver timely accurate and credible medical communication materials across medical affairs focus areas to internal and external stakeholders. You will take care for the management of cross-functional collaboration Clinical activities by supporting development of slide decks on Novo Nordisk supported studies and scientific recruitment and retention materials. You need to work on publication Planning by supporting development of posters and publication slide decks. You will also be expected to work on scientific and medical education and provide Internal Medical guidance.
The Global Scientific Advisor strives to be the specialist on the product/project within his/her responsibility. Internally, the Global Scientific Advisor will collaborate with colleagues from GMA teams in Denmark and Bangalore. The focus is specially to provide scientific support for Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and other Health Care Professionals (HCPs - nurses, pharmacists, etc) on a product/project specific basis. Externally, the Global Scientific Advisor acts as a liaison between Novo Nordisk and KOLs at meetings and conferences.
• Minimum knowledge required to fulfil job responsibilities (not actual CV from candidate/employee)
• MD / Ph.D. with substantial clinical and/or research expertise relevant area (e.g. Endocrinology, General Practice or Internal Medicine)
• Understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
• Fluency in both spoken and written English
• Demonstrated research experience (e.g. publications)
• Experience with clinical medicine, clinical research and development
• At least two years of clinical and/or pharmaceutical industry experience
Experience : 2 year
Qualification : MD / Ph.D
Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Clinical Development & Medical
End Date : 8th August, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database