Job for Project Executive Officer in SIDBI Innovation & Incubation Centre
The Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur was established in the year 1960. The Parliament of India passed the ‘Institutes of Technology Act 1961’ declaring all the IITs as “Institutions of National Importance”. The Parliamentary Act has given absolute autonomy to the IITs. When the foundation stone of the IIT system was laid, it was perceived that taking help from the industrially advanced western countries might be lot more effective in achieving the status of a world class technical institute. Hence, IIT Kanpur had a massive collaboration with USA through a specially created programme- KIAP (Kanpur Indo American Programme).
Applications are invited for the position of “Project Executive Officer” for the project SIDBI Innovation & Incubation Centre
Phd. (Phd. in Biotechnology/Bioscience/Life Science with significant Experience Or M.Tech (Biotechnology/Life-science/Bioscience) with good credentials from a reputed premier institute and with publications in reputed journal with significant Experience and Expertise in the relevant area.
• Experience of scouting, evaluating proposals in the field of Bio-tech/life science/Biosciences)
• Experience of working in a premier Academic Incubator
• Experience in maintaining interpersonal relationships with Funding agencies, CSRs and CROs
• Well versed with challenges associated in commercialising MedTech Innovations
Salary Range : Rs 42000-3500-105000
• Maintain linkage with academia, industry and investors in order to provide access to required infrastructure, incubation space and equipment
• Familiarity with various government schemes for promoting biotechnology-related entrepreneurship.
• Manage and carry out all BIG funding scheme related work for bio-incubator
• Promotional activities for BIG scheme and for the bio-incubator
• Technical and financial due diligence of proposals received
• Execute Agreements, processing of documents for BIG grant and monitoring of the projects.
The post is purely temporary and on contractual basis will be offered for a period of one year and renewal on satisfactory performance.
Applications on plain paper, along with a summary of bio data may be sent to the following by post or by e-mail latest by 30th July, 2019.
Dr. Amitabha Bandhyopadhyay
Faculty in-Charges, SIIC
See All Other Jobs in our Database