Applications are invited for Program Manager at CDSA | Emoluments Up to 1,00,000 pm
Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA) is an extramural unit of Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) and has been established as a not-for-profit society to provide cost affective, high quality preclinical and clinical product development support services to meet the country’s growing healthcare needs. It will tend enterprises; particularly SMEs involved in new technology innovation and facilitate translation of scientific know-how into viable products.
Post : Program Manager
Project : “Translation Research Consortium for Establishing Platform Technologies to Support Prophylactic and Therapeutic Strategies for Dengue Discovery to Proof-of-Concept”
Emoluments : Up to 1,00,000 per month
Duration : The study duration is four years. The initial appointment will be for a period of one year to be continued subject to performance.
Age : Up to 45 years
A new Translational Research Centre (TRC) for establishing platform technologies to support prophylactic and therapeutic strategies for dengue discovery to proof-of-concept is being established in India. Funded by DBT-BIRAC, under the aegis of the National Biopharma Mission, the Dengue TRC is a four-year collaborative project with project investigators from ICGEB, THSTI, NII, IIT Delhi, CDSA, AIIMS, CMC Vellore and MAHE. The Program Manager will lead the Program Management Unit formed within CDSA for operational oversight and to ensure smooth administration of the Dengue TRC across all member institutions of the consortium. The activities of the Program Manager will aid management, monitoring and outreach for TRC activities.
• Organizing a launch function bringing together all consortia partners with key stakeholders
• Preparation of a program management plan and relevant SOPs for program management
• Regular tracking of project and financial milestones
• Compiling clinical data and research data received from all participating institutions
• Ensuring the upload of all data on publicly available servers
• Maintaining details of publications, talks and other communications for the TRC
• Risk Management for the TRC
• Archiving program related documents, reports and others
• Compiling annual progress reports for the TRC, with input from project partners and administration
• Organizing annual and other interim meetings of consortia partners and other stakeholders
• Supporting external stakeholder communications for the TRC via websites and social media
• Supporting outreach to DBT BIRAC on behalf of the TRC
• Compiling a final report of milestones achieved and information delivered
Qualifications and Experience
• A Masters in Life Sciences (preferably trained to Ph.D. level)
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in scientific administration post PhD or 5 years’ experience in scientific administration post a Master’s degree
• Prior experience working with GoI grants
• Prior experience in organizing meetings and workshops
• Prior experience compiling reports
• Prior experience working within a research/academic setting
• Project management
• Prior experience using social media and other communication tools
• Good understanding of needs for project and job responsibilities.
• Extensive knowledge of GCP/GLP, observational studies and appropriate regulations and guidelines.
• Ability to develop and implement clinical and laboratory monitoring plans, SOPs, database concepts, and formats
• Ability to build effective project teams, ability to motivate others, delegation, drive and timely/ quality decision making
• Operational skills including focus and commitment to quality management and problem solving
• Influencing skills including negotiation and teamwork.
• Effective communication skills to provide timely and accurate information to stakeholders
• Ability to assess non-compliance situations and recognize potential or real wider strategic risk to project, escalates when needed.
• Ability to identify systematic causes of complex quality problems and recommend long-term solutions
• Fair and ethical. Creates a culture that fosters high standard of ethics.
• Basic business computer skills (MS Word, Excel, e-mail)
For More Info Go Next Page...