INC Research is a company headquartered in the United States and that the personal information collected on its websites may be sent to, stored or processed in the United States or to any other country in which INC Research or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. While INC Research is committed to providing your voluntarily disclosed employment application information with a reasonable level of privacy protection, you should know that the general level of protection for personal information in the United States may not be the same as that provided in other countries. By using the INC Research website and/or providing INC Research with personal identifiable information, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to the transfer and the collection and processing of such information in the United States.
Post : Dir, Safety and Pharmacovigilance
• Oversees financial performance of assigned units; develops and manages top and bottom line revenue growth and expense budgets for drug safety and pharmacovigilance.
• Provides strategic leadership for drug safety and pharmacovigilance to achieve the Company’s mission, creating value for customers.
• Evaluates and measures performance metrics and improves processes, as needed.
• Directs the drug safety and pharmacovigilance associates to achieve on-time quality customer deliverables, contractual project requirements, utilization goals, and profitable results.
• Identifies and develops associates to carry out required functions. Provides professional development and growth opportunities as appropriate.
• Supports business development on project proposals. Assists in the creation, development and nurturing of key strategic customer relationships; develops strong relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new and/or add-on business.
• Effectively leads and encourages collaboration and work sharing between offices to create a unified global safety and pharmacovigilance team. Ensures best practices and processes are followed globally.
• Maintains current professional knowledge and expertise in fields of drug safety and pharmacovigilance to serve as a basis for providing “value added” expanded company services to all appropriate customers.
• Line management responsibilities for associates. Approves course of action on salary administration, interviews, hiring, terminations, professional development, performance appraisals, job descriptions and training.
• Implements quantifiable performance standards to facilitate improvement of global efficiencies and operational excellence.
• Maintains understanding of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions (WIs), global drug/biologic/device regulations, Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), ICH guidelines, and the drug development process.
BA/BS in biological sciences or related disciplines in the natural science/health care field/life sciences. Extensive clinical research experience including drug safety and/or pharmacovigilance experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Significant line management experience.
Contract Research Organization (CRO) or pharmaceutical/biotechnology experience preferred. Extensive in-depth knowledge of global and local regulatory requirements; strong understanding and usage of medical terminology. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project), email, and internet.
Effective organizational, presentation, documentation, analytical, oral, written, and interpersonal skills with strong judgment and tactful discretion. Ability to make effective decisions and manage multiple priorities to meet deadlines in a highly dynamic environment
Location: India - Gurgaon
Job ID: 17003404
"Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
End Date: 20th August, 2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database