HLL Lifecare Limited, a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is a global provider of high quality healthcare products & services.
HLL Lifecare Limited, a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is India's leading manufacturers and marketers of Contraceptive, Health Care and Pharma products. The company is now looking for Executive / Deputy Manager - Production and Quality Control on fixed term contract basis for it’s manufacturing facility at Manesar, District- Gurgaon (Haryana).
Executive/ Deputy Manager (Production)
Qualification & Relavant Post Qualification Experience : Post Graduate in Science (Biotechnology / Chemistry / Biochemistry/ Life Science) / B.Pharm / B. Tech (Biotechnology) from a recognized university with minimum 2 years or Diploma in Engineering (Biotechnology) / Pharmacy from a recognized institute with minimum 4 years experience in manufacturing or testing of Medical Devices (In-Vitro diagnostic kits). Shall be approved as manufacturing chemist for In- vitro diagnostics and preference will be given to those are approved Manufacturing Chemist by Haryana State FDA.
• Production planning & execution of orders in time bound manner
• Compliance to regulatory protocols, SOP for manufacturing of IVDs.
• Documentation as per ISO 13485 including Batch Manufacturing Records, Calibration, Validation Records
• Maintenance of manufacturing records complying to regulatory requirements
• Managing shop floor activities for manufacturing of IVDs,
• Handling regulatory & statutory audits
Executive/ Deputy Manager (Quality Control)
Qualification & Relavant Post Qualification Experience :
Post Graduate in Science (Biotechnology / Chemistry / Biochemistry / Life Science) / B.Pharm / B. Tech (Biotechnology) from a recognized university with minimum 2 years or Diploma in Engineering (Biotechnology) / Pharmacy from a recognized institute with minimum 4 years experience in testing of Medical Devices (In-Vitro diagnostic kits). Desired : Shall be approved as Q.C. chemist for In-vitro diagnostics. Preference will be given to those who are approved Q.C. Chemist by Haryana State FDA.
• Plan and control QA/QC activities, quality supervision and in process quality control (IPQC)
• Compliance to SOP, STP, Specification of materials and finished products
• Method validation, Qualification and Calibration of Instruments
• Quality testing of incoming materials and finished products and stability study
• Maintenance of QC records complying to regulatory requirements, ISO 13485, CE
• Development of marketing support material including product design and development
• Handling customer complaints including corrective and preventive action (CAPA), Handling Deviation, OOS
• Maintaining licenses, ISO, CE mark certification; Handling regulatory & statutory audits.
For More Info Go Next Page...
1. Upper age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH, as per Government of India Rules in this regard.
2. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
3. Candidates are requested to fill up the Application Blank attached herewith affixing their latest passport size photograph, which has to be produced at the time of verification of certificates.
4. Appointment will be on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
5. Candidates are required to bring all certificates in original along with self-attested copies to prove age, qualification, experience and latest salary certificate with break-up. SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Failure to produce the above certificates in original will disqualify from appearing for the selection test.
6. Candidate shall mention their preferred place of posting in the application form. However proposed place of posting shown in the detail may vary as per the business requirement, management keeps the right for the final place of posting as deemed fit.
7. Only candidates with relevant QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE will be permitted to attend the walkin selection.
Selection for the above positions will be based on the qualification, experience and interview.
Age : Maximum 37 years as on 01.01.2020.
Interested and eligible candidates may walk-in for selection between 10.00 AM and 01.30 PM on 15/01/2020 at HLL Lifecare Limited, Plot No-71, Sector-7, IMT, Manesar, Gurgaon- 122 051, Haryana.
(Candidates are required to bring their original Mark sheets and Certificates for verification)
See All Other Jobs in our Database