Require Manager in Global Medical Services at Abbott India Limited | B.Pharm
Abbott India Limited is a subsidiary of Abbott Laboratories, USA, a global, iversified health care company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical, diagnostic, nutritional and hospital products. The company now employs approximately 70,000 people and markets its products in 130 countries worldwide.
Post : Manager Global Medical Services
• Responsible for providing medical and scientific expertise for the support of Established Pharmaceutical Division (EPD) products including regulatory and safety documents; advertising and promotional review; and global medical information.
• Takes ownership of the process and systems related to the review of advertising and promotional material across all of EPD and responsible for ensuring the accurate and detailed medical reviews of worldwide commercial advertising and promotional materials against supporting documentation including digital and social media material.
• Serves as a conduit and facilitator of communication between Medical Affairs and Commercial, Global PV, Global Regulatory, and affiliate medical departments with respect to assigned brands and therapies.
• Manage the development, approval, and maintenance of medical and technical information on EPD products. Provide medical information responses to unsolicited requests from internal (medical affairs, affiliates, and other global scientific colleagues) or external customers (healthcare professionals and consumers).
• Drives timely medical assessments and due-diligence feedback for concrete in-licensing and acquisition opportunities.
• Provides training to affiliates and other colleagues on medical information and medical review skills to support their business objectives.
• Maintains systems and SharePoint sites related to global medical services activities.
• Takes ownership of medical knowledge management across all geographies and levels in EPD.
• Degree in Medicine, or Health Sciences Field, or Pharmacy Degree or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical promotion, medical information, or related medical services area.
• Strong knowledge of promotional and non-promotional material review using national/international guidelines and its applications.
• Strong knowledge of clinical data, statistical concepts, and regulatory requirements to provide scientific and clinical support of pharmaceutical products.
• Strong clinical reasoning skills, with the ability to independently assess and conclude on published and in-house data related to pharmaceutical products and EPD’s therapeutic areas.
• Strong fundamentals in clinical pharmacology and clinical understanding of diseases and their treatment.
• Needs to be able to think strategically and demonstrate ability to make effective decisions based on good science and data in compliance with regulatory requirements; can comfortably handle risk assessment and uncertainty.
• Strong ability to make effective decisions based on good science and data in compliance with regulatory requirements and risk assessments.
• Strong ability to work in a complex cross-cultural environment, with stakeholders all around the world.
• Advanced project management skills.
• Strong writing skills are required.
• Excellent English language skills, particularly in written form.
Qualification : B.Pharm
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Medical Services
End Date : 25th March, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database