Novo nordisk's data management department was established in Bangalore, India in the month of September 2007 and has significantly grown from 10 members to a strong team of over 140 Clinical Data Management professionals. It has witnessed significant transformations right from providing DM services to IO region reporting to IOCDC to becoming an integral part of Global development from Aug 2010. It is a young, enthusiastic and dynamic team with varied skillsets and professionals from diverse backgrounds such as pharmacy, life-sciences, physiotherapy, computer / information sciences and business administration.
Post: Safety Data Analyst
As Safety Data Analyst you will be part of a young and dynamic team currently consisting of 7 dedicated employees. Close collaboration with our colleagues in Denmark is essential.
- The role entails data extraction, using SAS and SQL, from the Oracle based safety database, ongoing systematic data compilation and initial review of safety information.
- This is to develop customized summary reports based on internal and external requirements. Advanced in SAS macros.
- Knowledge on procedures and data steps, sub-sets and combining datasets. Processing the data and use of character, numeric functions. Ability to prioritize workload, manage time and meet deadlines.
- Should have knowledge on DBMS preferably Oracle Databases. Further tasks will be within the area of optimized automated report generation using SAS, SQL (Understand and create STPs on SAS programs).
- Also review and verification of SAS and SQL programmes, database data verification and validation
- Testing Knowledge is an added advantage
We also expect you to take an active part in the continuous development of the growing department.
You have a degree in Life Sciences or similar education and/or Computer Sciences. Documented experience more than 2 years from current/former positions with utilising databases, preferably as advanced SAS/SQL programmer in the pharmaceutical industry, is an advantage.
Find more info on Next Page...
Additionally, previous experience within drug safety and/or clinical drug development is an asset. You have an advanced knowledge on SAS and of database technology (i.e. SQL, Business Objects, TOAD and Oracle) and other relevant IT technologies. You use Microsoft Excel on an advanced level and are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
You are diligent and have an eye for detail. You show a high level of flexibility and you have excellent communication and cooperation skills. Furthermore, you have a good sense of humour.
We invest a lot in both professional and personal development and have a thorough individualised development plan for each employee. As part of your job you will receive intensive training in Pharmacovigilance.
Experience: more than 2 years
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Pharmacovigilance
Requisition ID: 37678BR
End Date: 29 February 2016
See All Other Jobs in our Database