Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support.
Post : Associate - Drug Regulatory Strategy - Therapeutic Areas Portfolio Support (TAPS)
Inviting Applications interested working as Individual Contributor with 3 to 6 Years of Experiences into Regulatory Affairs preferably M.Pharm/ Pharm.D/ Ph.D/ any equivalent.
The role works with some independence under limited supervision to provide strategic and operational regulatory direction and may support Global Regulatory Leads through development, registration and approval/post approval.
• Provide regulatory support for assigned responsibilities as an individual contributor, directly accountable for providing support to Global Regulatory Leads
• Day to day provision of general assistance to Global Reg Leads (GRLs) in the compilation of regulatory dossiers, coordination of marketing applications and responding to regulatory questions received from health authorities, as well as compilations of responses to queries that can serve multiple purposes
• Manage regulatory aspects of projects/products across the lifecycle, including the preparation and submission of correspondence and applications to regulatory agencies
• Provide support for the Regional Reg Strategy, contribution to the Global Reg Team that aligns with regional business needs
• Supporting clinical development related activities (IND. CTA) Represent Reg Team and contribute aligned (ie with other regional players) regional strategy
Experience : 3 to 6 Years
Qualification : M.Pharm/Pharm.D/Ph.D
Location : Chennai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Drug Regulatory Strategy
End Date : 20th January, 2021
Interested and suitable candidates can share CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database