Vacancy for Analyst in RIMS Data Management at Novo Nordisk | M.Pharm, M.Sc, B.Pharm
Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with 89 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. The company also has leading positions within Haemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy. Headquartered in Denmark, Novo Nordisk employs approximately 33,300 employees in 75 countries, and markets its products in more than 190 countries Novo Nordisk’s B shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen (Novo-B).
Post : Analyst RIMS Data Management
About the department
Global Regulatory Affairs in Bangalore consists of eight departments that work across our global processes and support both colleagues in Head Quarter (HQ) Denmark (DK) as well as colleagues in our affiliates all over the world. As the area is growing, the total area will by midyear 2019 consist of approximately 120 dedicated employees. Regulatory Operations, Global Service Centre (GSC) is an integral part of Regulatory Operations DK. The objective of this team is to ensure efficient and competitive Regulatory Operations to support Regulatory Affairs (RA) HQ and RA Affiliates. The team provides the services in Submission Management, Regulatory Information Management and Operational Graphic Design.
- You will have to register data management, handle data entry tasks and should do the Quality Check and Verification.
- You will need to have a proactive approach regarding system and business process improvement and participates in testing and validations if any upgrade of system.
- You need to participate and contribute in different process improvement projects as assigned and do the monitoring & training of new joiners and regular tasks.
- You will also have to ensure 100% quality for all work related to Regulatory Information Management System (RIMS) and be responsible for complying to procedures and systems.
• Graduate / post graduate or Comparable degree in Science/ Pharmacy/ computer related field
• 6-8 years of experience
• Knowledge in Data Entry & Data Management
• Knowledge in Regulatory Affairs
• Knowledge in Register Database preferred
• Knowledge in MS-Office
• Active involvement in business processes
• Good Communication Skills
• Good subject knowledge in academics
• Detail oriented
• Take initiative, systematic and organised, thorough and analytical
• Is service minded and customer oriented
• Focuses on targets and delivers results
• Good at give guide, train & coordinate colleagues
Experience : 5+ years
Qualification : M.Sc., M.Pharm, B.Pharm, B.Sc
Location : Karnataka - Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare
Functional Area : RIMS Data Management
End Date : 25th January, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database