Job for M.Pharm, B.Pharm in Quality Assurance at Envision Scientific
Envision Scientific Pvt. Ltd. is a leader in the design and development of innovative vascular medical devices. Our devices will help patients with vascular disorders to return to active and productive lives. Envision Scientific Pvt. Ltd. was incorporated in 2008; has got the FDA Gujarat state certificate for manufacturing Product for the purpose of testing, Analysis & Examination. Corporate headquarter is in India. Hence our products are manufacture for the purpose of test, analysis & Examination not for commercial sale or for implants. As such, we are committed to being an innovative, unique, world-class corporation. The only way we achieve this commitment is by providing a high standard of leadership, along with unquestionable corporate integrity. The key to corporate integrity lies within all of us. Everyone associated with Envision Scientific Pvt. Ltd. has a natural instinct to uphold this dedication to corporate ethics on a daily basis.
Post : Quality Assurance
Job Responsibilities & Required Skills
1. Perform basic duty of Quality Assurance.
2. Perform the validation of Product & Processes.
3. Sampling of products to determine whether they meet specifications and quality standards and take corrective action if necessary.
4. Analyze quality assurance data and make recommendations for improvement.
5. Performing Calibration of all instrument- Equipment
6. Look after the Customer complaints.
7. Preparation, control and monitoring of internal and external quality requirements, including change control, deviation management as well as corrective and preventive measures.
8. Developing and implementing cross-organizational SOPs, monitoring the implementation and updating of all SOPs based on revised internal / external requirements
9. Planning, preparation and implementation of internal and external audits, development of audit reports, and training of proposed solutions to improve quality and tracking of corrective actions.
10. QMS, Schedule-M, ISO 13485 & GMP Documents.
11. Management of all market-related activities under the product recall process, convening and coordination of local recall committees, development of relevant reports.
12. Look after Health & Hygiene for Personnel & factory.
13. Any additional work as per requirement of organization.
B.Pharm or M.Pharm - Quality Assurance with one years experience in relevant profile
Experience : 1 year
Qualification : B.Pharm or M.Pharm
Location : Surat , Gujarat
Industry Type : Fresher
Functional Area : QA
Last date : 5th January, 2018
Candidate have to forward CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Envision Scintific Pvt.Ltd
See All Other Jobs in our Database