Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support.
Post : Scientist - GT&E
• Theoretical & practical knowledge on working principle of analytical instruments- FTIR, UV, IR, HPLC, GC with minimum 1 years of relevant experience.
• Understanding on the purpose of different method validation parameters and ICH guideline requirements.
• Theoretical knowledge on titration, LOD and understanding the working principle of DSC and TGA etc.,
• To be able to perform the compilation of methods and its requirements.
• Ensure compliance to cGMP/ cGLP, organizations procedures and practices.
• Ensure effective safety systems are implemented in the premises.
• Partnering with manufacturing to meet the production schedule, ensure commercial supply and uphold quality standards.
• Performing trending and monitoring of critical quality attributes/critical process parameters to maintain product quality and to control process drift.
• Identifying and implementing potential process improvements in conjunction with manufacturing operations.
• Participating in start-up efforts of new equipment, software or processes in manufacturing.
• Assisting in documenting changes/updates to manufacturing processes and working with manufacturing, engineering and validation to implement those changes.
• Reviewing/providing feedback and technical/scientific support on project deliverables, i.e. remediation initiatives, plan reports, etc.
Experience in Analytical Development/ validation / Technology Transfer of Injectable formulations to cater regulated markets, essentially experience in Plant Technology Transfer support in Injections including process validation.
Good Communication skills (written and verbal)
A team player
Experience : 2-6 yrs experience
Qualification : M.Pharm / M.Sc
Location : Ahmedabad, Chennai
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : GT&E
End Date : 20th September, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database