Cliantha Research, a full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO), is a leading provider of Clinical research services, based in Ahmedabad, India. Cliantha’s motto is Science with Integrity. Cliantha has fifteen years of impeccable regulatory history with USFDA, WHO, MHRA, Health Canada, AGES, AEMPS, MCC, MOH, ANSM, MOPH, ANVISA, CAP, and NABL.
Department : Central Contracts & Proposal
Basic qualification required : B.Pharm / M. Pharm, M.Sc
Job Description :
• Preparation of patient based cinical trial quotations.
• Preparation of Proposal Document.
• Preparation of contract /change order for patient based cinical trial
• Preparation Annual Rate Card as per sponsor request.
• Maintaining Confidentiality in all aspects of client information as per company s policy and procedure.
• Develop/review pre-study and study related agreements for patient based cinical trial and provide comments / responses
• Preparation of internal contract.
• Keep the up-to date records in various database like quote shared, Change order, Project Number, brief information.
• Worki with BD, Project managers, and CTSM team for any discrepancie related to study budget.
• Working with Finance, address any discrepancies with clients invoices in a timely manner.
Other Responsibility :
• Attend/arrange teleconferences to understand project requirement to generate quote/proposal.
• Attend/arrange teleconferences to defend quote bid / negotiation with Sponsor.
• Participates in on-going educational activities to enhance own knowledge level as well as that of other team members.
• On need basis, assist team members in their daily activities
• Performs other duties as assigned by department management as training experience allows.
General Duties :
• Work with supervisor to establish the unit strategy and furnish allocated duties on priority bases ensuring compliance.
• Recommends, develops and participates in the development or revision of internal procedures and standards with impact.
• Recognizes issues and takes appropriate corrective actions, consulting with appropriate staff as required.
• Fosters and maintains effective working relationships with all clients and functional units within Cliantha Research Limited.
• Conforms to training schedule for own position and maintains awareness of SOP content, according to company requirements.
• Stays current with the ongoing changes in the pharmaceutical regulatory environment, i.e. FDA, GCPs, GLPs, etc.
Last Date : 31st August, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database