Paramedical available in Jhalawar district in the instructions given by the Director (Non-Gazetted) Medical and Health Services, Rajasthan Jaipur order number:- Araj/UTB/2023/392 dated 04.08.2023. And according to the requirement to the extent of clear vacant posts of Pharmacist Cadre, Rajasthan at the prescribed approved rate till the current financial year 2023-24 or until regular personnel are available on the vacant posts, whichever is earlier. According to the provision of Subordinate Medical Service Rules 1965 and Rajasthan Service Rules, on necessary temporary basis (UTB) issued by the department through District Health Committee, Jhalawar, on 04.10.2014 and 09.11.2017 and approved subject to the following conditions regarding UTB: Have gone UTB | Dated 23.08.2023 from the date of issue of release from interested candidates having prescribed qualification for the vacant posts of Paramedical and Pharmacist cadre. Offline applications are invited in the office of Chief Medical and Health Officer, Swasthya Bhawan, Jhalawar till 06.00 pm.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 12
Salary : Rs. 33,800/- pm
Qualification : 12th Science class and B.Pharma or D.Pharma or M.Pharma and Registered as Pharmacist in Rajasthan Pharmacy Council.
To adopt the process of uniform planning in the district, action will be taken as follows.
1. Honorarium per month to the Para Medical / Pharmacist staff on UTB basis at the rate fixed by the Finance Department.
2. Full compliance of the rules/orders/circulars etc. issued from time to time by the Finance Department in this regard will be ensured.
3. Rajasthan Medical and Health Subordinate Services Rules, 1965 and rules amended from time to time and other recruitment rules with regard to the filling of the above posts on UTB basis, considering the available vacancies in the district as the basis of reservation and age limit rules. Adherence will also be ensured.
4. For Para Medical / Pharmacist, selection will be made on the basis of percentage of educational qualification and percentage of technical qualification and bonus marks.
5. Preference will be given to local candidates in the selection list and there may be increase or decrease in the advertised posts.
6. For more/detailed information regarding the above notification, contact the office of the Chief Medical and Health Officer, Jhalawar during office hours.
Offline applications are invited in the office of Chief Medical and Health Officer, Swasthya Bhawan, Jhalawar till 06.00 pm.
Last Date : 23-08-2023 till 06:00 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database