Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Post : RMC Senior Scientist
Job Description :
Coordinator for Supplier Technical Data Management for Raw Materials :
• Coordinate Global raw material supplier technical data management project and implement strategic initiatives from ‘Digital First’ goal
• Review Raw Material Questionnaires for various category of raw materials used in Cosmetic products which is serving as source of truth for technical, Regulatory and safety information from the suppliers
• Ensure timely support for various projects driven by R&D by managing all Raw Material Questionnaires within aligned timelines.
• Collaborate with external partners for outsourcing activities and ensure the productivity and compliance to applicable J&J standards (Approx 15 FTEs)
• Perform investigations related to raw material information and it changes in the system
• Lead the Raw Material change management in the technical information throughout product life cycle.
• Engage with the suppliers regularly to ensure timely collection of RM technical information
• Strengthen the partnership with suppliers to get efficient support for technical, safety and regulatory data for raw materials and support ingredient-based claims
• Lead the raw material data assessment process globally and drive process simplification/ innovation by collaborating with cross functional teams
• Make decisions regarding analyzing and interpreting data, drawing conclusions, and arriving at timely technical decisions.
Tasks / Duties/ Responsibilities
Coordination of Raw Material Data Management project to ensure timely support to internal stakeholders
Participate in various meetings with internal and external stakeholders to shape/streamline the processes
Participate in raw material related investigations related to RM data
Review and approval of change control and manage the quality metrics for the change controls
Review and approval of Technical documents
Training and Performance assessment of the third-party resources
• A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Analytical/Organic Chemistry or BPharm or MPharm
• Adequate knowledge of GMP, quality systems, SOPs, Global & Country specific Regulatory requirements
• Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• Experience in an GxP environment is mandatory.
• Ability to collaborate with internal and external resources to meet project objectives.
• Proven record of delivering project results
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft office tools
• Ability to manage/resolve inter personally challenging situations
• Ability to successfully navigate unknown/unforeseen challenges
• Project management skills desired
Additional Information :
Experience : 6-9 years in FMCG/Pharma sector
Qualification : MSc or BPharm or MPharm
Location : Greater Mumbai, India
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Research & Development
End Date : 30th August, 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database