Job Openings for Pharmacists (55 posts) in Office of Chief Medical Officer
Office of Chief Medical Officer, Pratapgarh Covid-19, for the appointment on contract, Additional Chief Secretary, Uttar Pradesh Government Order No. - 1880 / 33-3-2020-40 / 2020 dated 01.08.2020 Instructions received by Covid-19 epidemic order and in order of approval of District Magistrate on contract for control and prevention of Covid-19 epidemic in the following positions According to the qualification mentioned in front of them, applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the appointment of doctors / paramedical staff on the basis of walk in interview.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 32
Salary : Rs 19106
Age Limit : 55 year
Qualification : Pharmacy Diploma / Degree in recognized institute. State medical faculty UP registration.
Terms and Conditions
1. The terms and conditions for appointment will be verified from the concerned institute after the appointment on the contract and the honorarium will be paid only after verification is found to be correct. In the event of the attached record being found fraudulent / fake, the contract appointment will be canceled and action will be initiated against the candidate as per the rules, which will be the responsibility of the candidate. 2. The reservation rules prescribed by the state / government will be followed, but in the event of non-availability of qualified candidates of reservation category, vacancies will be filled from the available candidates. On the basis of this appointment, no claim for appointment to posts under the state government is valid.
3. On the day of the walk-in interview, the candidate will be present along with the application form and records as per the following details: - 1. Name of the post applied 2. Name of the applicant 3. Name of father / husband 4. Address (Permanent and Correspondence), 5. Mobile Number 6. Caste (Reservation wise), 7. Date of Birth 8 . Age as on 31.07.2020 9. Details of all educational qualifications, 10. Latest on A-4 size, marking experience
4. The application will be prepared by pasting the color photo and it is mandatory to attach self-attested photocopy of date of birth certificate / certificate of all educational qualifications, registration certificate, caste certificate, character certificate etc.
5. Any TA for interview / D.A. Will not be payable.
6. The appointment will not be transferable.
7. The appointment of the contracted employee will be automatically terminated on 31.03.2021 or advance order whichever is earlier.
Walk in Interview
Date : 18-08-2020
Time : 10:00 to 02:00
Venue : Office of Chief Medical Officer, Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh
See All Other Jobs in our Database