Work as Formulation Development Scientist at Syngene International | M.Pharm
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
Post : Formulation Development Scientist
• Has hands-on working experience on different solid oral manufacturing equipment (not limited) like RMG, roller compactor, powder blenders, tablet compression machines, Wurster processors, tablet coating machines, capsule filling machines, spray dryer and hot melt extruders.
• Additional work experience on parenteral and topical products is also beneficial
• Has developed products for ANDA/EU filing.
• Has basic understanding on the USFDA and EMEA guidelines for filing for drug products.
• Responsible for execution of development trial batches and GMP batches under the supervision of senior scientists in the team.
• Executes technical activities involving active pharmaceutical ingredients that may be potent or hazardous while following appropriate safety procedures.
• Works independently, supervised on a "weekly" basis, recognizes key issues likely to affect successful and/or timely completion.
• For those issues that cannot be resolved by the project team, brings them to the attention of the line manager.
• Completes development reports and regulatory support documentation as required.
• Maintains an awareness of current scientific practice and current good manufacturing processes
• When requested, provides other support as required.
• Complies with Health, Safety and Environmental responsibilities for the position.
• Maintains current training records for required procedures.
• Complies with departmental and company policies.
• M. Pharm (specialization in Pharmaceutics) from reputed Indian university with good academic track record.
• atleast 0-3 years post M. Pharm and worked on development products meant for US/EU filing.
Additional Information :
Qualification : M.Pharm
Location : Bangalore, India
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : F&D
End Date : 5th September, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database