Working Opportunity for Regulatory Affairs Specialist at Cerner
Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of healthcare information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on healthcare, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.
Post : Regulatory Affairs Specialist
The Compliance Specialist – CernerWorks is responsible for performing a variety of auditing functions related to and in support of CernerWorks service and solution delivery. The Compliance Specialist – CernerWorks will manage some or all components in support of Cerner's quality system, such as controlled documentation, corrective and preventive action, and CHIAs (Complaints, Hazards, Incidents, Accidents) and will work closely with Sr. Compliance Specialists and Cerner's Regulatory Affairs group on client audits and other regulatory matters. The Compliance Specialist - CernerWorks is responsible for conducting internal compliance and process improvement audits. This associate works closely with the CernerWorks process architects to ensure processes provide sufficient clarity and completeness in support of the auditing function, and are in alignment with quality systems regulations. Additionally, this associate may participate in, prepare, or assist with the preparation for numerous external audits of the CernerWorks organization.
Candidate Profile :
1. Bachelor's degree in Business, other analytical-based curriculum, or equivalent work experience
2. Strong analytical skills to be able to review large amounts of data and compare to existing policies and procedures
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively observe, question, extract, document, and present information to associates at all levels within the organization
4. Detail oriented
5. Strong appreciation of the value of standard policies and procedures
6. Basic understanding of industry recognized service delivery standards and methodologies, and associated regulatory agencies and guidelines
Find More Info Go to Next Page...