Walk in at INDIAN INSTITUTE OF VEGETABLE RESEARCH for the post of SRF
Vegetable research was given impetus through establishment of AICRP on vegetable crops during 1971 at IARI, New Delhi with the responsibilities of coordinating and monitoring of vegetable research programmes of the country. To give a fillip to the research and to meet the challenges of nutritional security, the status of AICRP on vegetable crops was elevated to the level of Project Directorate of Vegetable Research (PDVR) during 1986 with its headquarter at IARI, New Delhi. During 1992, the head quarter was shifted at Varanasi from IARI New Delhi.
It is proposed to fill up the following posts in different project at this Institute through Walk-in-interview. The eligible and desirous candidates fulfilling the requirements should appear before the Selection Committee for personal interview on 15.12.2011 at 10.00 a.m. in the Campus of this Institute.
Post: Senior Research Fellow - 1 post
Project: Bio prospecting of genes and allele mining for stress tolerance
M.Sc./M.Sc. (Ag.) in Vegetable Science/ Horticulture/Plant Breeding/ Biotechnology with experience in Molecular Markers.
Working experience on vegetable crops and knowledge of Computer in relevant fields.
Rs. 16000/- p.m. fixed + HRA for 1st & IInd year & Rs. 18000/- p.m. for IIIrd year fixed + HRA as per rules for Senior Research Fellow.
Senior Research Fellow – Not more than 40 years for Men and 45 years for Women (Relaxable to SC/ST/ OBC/PH candidate as per rules)
1. The above post are purely temporary/contractual, time bound and co-terminus with the Project/Scheme or earlier depending on performance.
2. The candidates are advised to bring their Application Biodata giving details of Educational Qualification and one recent photograph affixed thereon. They should also bring original copies of educational and other certificates during Walk-in-interview.
3. Selected candidates will be allotted Residential Quarters at work site on rent as per norms.
4. The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts and also to cancel the recruitment process for any/all the posts mentioned above.
5. No TA/DA etc. will be paid for attending the interview.
6. The aforesaid information may be seen in Institute’s web site www.iivr.org.in
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF VEGETABLE RESEARCH
Post Bag No. 01, Post Office : Jakhini (Shahanshapur)
Varanasi - 221 305, U. P.
See All Other Jobs in our Database