Job as Application Manager in Novartis
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post: Application Manager
Managing an application in such a way that it meets the ongoing and future needs of a defined business area. Providing high level expert, technical support and consultation to the business and IT management.
• Collect new user requirements, plan and implement application changes by involving all relevant parties (e.g. IT, QA, Business).
• Analyse Service Requirements in business to define/revise service levels. Monitor Service Quality and put proactive measures in place to improve it.
• Plan, budget and resource all initiatives requested by the business area for a particular application(s).
• Project oversight and reporting for requested project and tasks including all aspects of business analysis, development of requirements, system design and coding and system implementation. Implement application enhancements and modifications as necessary to meet business needs.
• Participation on initiatives which are sponsored by other business areas, including IT, that impact the application(s) and may require changes or need data/information.
• Management and direction of IT staff responsible for providing ongoing technical and application support to business units. Responsibilities include vendor management. And seeking out new and innovative solutions.
• Interfaces with external vendors to make sure the customers needs are met.
• University working and thinking level, degree in pharmacy, in chemistry and/or in computer science
- >=5-8 years of experience in IT application development, project management and process design, and system validation practices in pharmaceutical industry; preferably >= 5 years of exposure to the Laboratory Domain
- Has broad understanding of industry.
- Superior customer relationship management skills.
Experience: 5-8 Years
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc - Chemistry
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: IT
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 87834BR
End Date: 18th Nov., 2011
If you are not able to find out job by above then, CLICK HERE
Please note: It is no longer necessary to create an account to apply for a position. Simply search for a position, click on Apply and Upload your CV.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.