Vacancy in United Biotech for the post of DRA Executive
United Biotech has been a trend setter of new standards and is among the fastest growing companies in the Indian pharmaceutical Industry. In a span of 12 years it has established an enviable reputation and track record for adopting latest manufacturing technologies, introducing world-class quality of products, ground breaking Research & Development efforts in association with its foreign counterparts and for setting new standards of customer service.
Post: DRA EXECUTIVE
* Preparation, Review and submission of Technical documents/Dossiers (CTD/eCTD) related to Regulatory affairs for third country Export of Pharmaceuticals Formulations.
* Preparation and Review of SOPs.
* Compilation of Validation Protocols/Reports.
* Preparation,Review,Submission of Technical and other Documents/Dossiers with Drug Controller General of India/CDSCO/State FDAs for-
* Registration for import of pharmaceuticals Formulations and bulk drugs.
* Import Licenses
* Export Licenses
* Manufacturing & Marketing licenses
* WHO-GMP Certification
* No Objection Certificates etc.
* Liasioning with DCGI/CDSCO/state FDA offices/Directorate General of Foreign Trade /FICCI/PHD Chamber of Commerce etc.
* Thorough knowledge of FDA regulation of India and Third Countries, Drugs and Cosmetics Acts and rules of India and also regulatory guidelines.
* Must be from Science / Pharmacy background with Min 2 Years of Experience in same line
* Excellent command over written and verbal English communication.
* Must be Proficient in Computer skills and business communication
* Should be self motivated and result oriented
* Should be initiator, keen learner, proactive and good analytical skills
* Should have pleasing and presentable personality.
* Candidate from South Delhi, Central Delhi and Faridabad will be preferred more.
Experience: 2-7 years
Education: B.Sc, B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: DRA
Send your resume at, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.