You are hereFreshers invited for the post of Chemist / Officer - QA / QC in Rajat Pharmachem
Freshers invited for the post of Chemist / Officer - QA / QC in Rajat Pharmachem
Rajat Pharmachem Ltd. is a Formulation plant located at Ankleshwar, Bharuch - Dist, Gujarat. The company is engaged in the manufacturing of formulation like Tablets, Capsules, Oral Powder & Effervescent Tablet.
The the company is WHO-GMP, NAFDAC - Nigeria, FDB Ghana, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 22000:2005 approved company.
The company is having vast range of tablets, capsules, powder and lataste technology of effervescent tablet manufacturing.
Post: Chemist / Officer - QA / QC
Chemist / Officer - Quality Assurance
1. Should Knowledge of In-process activity in Tablet, Capsule, Powder manufacturing.
2. Should Knowledge of Line clearance and documents related to activity.
3. The person should be willing to work in 3 Shifts round the clock to monitor the activity.
4. The person should have the knowledge to Validation / Qualification of instruments and process.
5. The Person will be responsible for Preparation of BMR/MFR/Protocol etc.
Chemist / Officer - Quality Control
1. Should Knowledge of Testing of Raw Materials, In-process sample and finished sample.
2. Should Knowledge of documents related to testing to be maintain.
3. The person should be willing to work in 3 Shifts round the clock for testing of samples.
4. The person should have the knowledge of handling instruments like, U.V. IR Mositure balance, dissolution, pH meter etc.
5. The Person will be responsible for Preparation of Protocol and reports of RM, In-process and finished sample etc.
Chemist / Officer Quality Assurance: Fresher B.Pharma or M.Sc. or 1 - 2 Experienced person can apply.
Chemist / Officer Quality Control: Fresher M.Sc. or 1 - 2 Experienced person can apply.
Interested person can attend the interview on 09/11/11 and prior to that send the confirmation of attending the interview by mail to below e-mail ID email@example.com
See all Other Jobs in Our Database
FIND LATEST JOBS
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.