Yashoda Hospitals invites candidates for the post of Pharmacist | 10 vacancies
The journey of Yashoda Hospitals started way back in 1989 as a small clinic, where Dr G Surender Rao practised paediatrics. With his international education and experience he became one of Hyderabad’s leading child specialists in a short span of time. Not satisfied with personal success he joined forces with his brother, Mr Ravinder Rao, an experienced business leader, to start Yashoda Hospitals.
Yashoda Group has come a long way since then, from a small clinic in Hyderabad, to a 1,000-plus-bed facility, with three hospitals at Secunderabad, Malakpet and Somajiguda. With a nursing school and college attached to each hospital. It has more than 450 doctors, 1,500 nurses and a total of 4,000 staff comprising of paramedical and other support staff.
1. Dispense drugs / medicines to different wards / patients as per requirement
2. Review prescriptions in person & also online requisitions to assure accuracy and evaluate their suitability
3. Provide information and advice regarding drug interactions, side effects, dosage and medication storage
4. Check medicine availability in the stock
5. Identify expired drugs, look alike and sound alike drugs
6. Maintain and update records
D.Pharma / B. Pharma graduate.
Should have good computer skills with resonably good knowledge MS Office.
Should possess decent communication skills.
Should be flexible to work in shifts if required.
Experience: 1-5 years
Functional area: Hospital Pharmacy
Education: B.Pharm, D.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Mail your resume to, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.