Vacancy in PAREXEL as Associate Clinical Data Manager
PAREXEL International is a growing, fast-paced, global Clinical Research Organization (CRO) that has helped bring to market 49 of the top 50 selling pharmaceuticals. In fact, we have worked with all 10 of the world's top 10 pharmaceutical companies.
Given our breadth of expertise and the trust placed in us by major pharmaceutical companies worldwide, PAREXEL can provide you with a number of career options in Clinical Research that can rarely be found within just one company. In fact, over 25% of the positions opened at PAREXEL are filled by current employees working to advance their skills and careers.
Post: Associate Clinical Data Manager
- Working to ICH GCP and other applicable industry standards;
- Review of protocols as appropriate;
- Review of CRFs as appropriate;
- Assist Clinical Data Manager in the management of project timelines (including creation, review and tracking);
- Creation and review of Data Management Plans;
- Creation and/or review of Data Validation Specifications;
- Assist in the set-up of all EP Clinical Data Management systems;
- Testing of the setup of all EP Clinical Data Management Systems;
- May assist in the programming edit/consistency checks in all EP Clinical Data Management systems;
- Assist the Clinical Data Manager in the management of data transfer processes from all EP Clinical Data Management systems in SAS or other Clinical Data Management systems;
- Assist development or review or input to mapping programs;
- Assist development or review or input to database listings;
- Provision of status reports to the Project Manager or sponsor on a regular basis;
- Oversight of departmental quality;
- Oversight of clinical data file transfer;
- Working on constant improvement of existing Data Management systems;
- Participation of all trainings to ensure the high quality of the Data Management deliverables;
- Adherence to defined/described Data Management processes;
- Supervision of Data Support Specialists as needed;
- Assist the Clinical Data Manager with the presentation of Data Management (DM) capabilities to potential sponsors;
- Liaising where appropriate with PAREXEL Data Management groups worldwide (Berlin, Bloemfontein, Baltimore, Late Phase Data Management groups);
- Data entry as appropriate;
- Creation of annotated CRF's;
- Medical coding (including Adverse Events, Concomitant Medications and Medical History).
- Well developed literary, numeric & computer skills;
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work well under pressure and to keep to scheduled timelines.
- Degree in a scientific subject or any other related area.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: CR
Department: Data Management
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
End Date: 12th June, 2012
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.