Job as Assoc. DSM Third Party Operations (TPO) Manager in Novartis India
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post: Assoc. DSM Third Party Operations (TPO) Manager
1. Primary liaison with contractors for external packaging and distribution campaigns
2. Manages all finance activities, including Request for Proposal (RFP) for bidding & vendor selection, Grants, Purchase Orders (PO) and invoice approval
3. Manage all packaging activities, including Work Order (WO) creation, review & approval of contractor packaging records and monitoring in-process / on-going work at contractors
4. Packaging design optimization; works with SP&D to advise on and challenge protocol aspects related to packaging design
5. Organizes and coordinates the shipment of drug product and packaging material to contractors
6. Responsible for materials and inventory management of all drug product, components and labels at the contractors.
7. Establishes and manages supply related timelines with other groups as SP&D, QA, PHAD, to ensure agreed timelines are met
8. Authorizes destruction of outdated material
9. Contribute to process improvement activities within Global DSM and TPO
10. Establishes contact network with Novartis approved contractors and vendors
Minimum: Degree in scientific or relevant discipline
(BS or equivalent)
Fluent English (oral and written) required; fluent in site-language desirable
1. 2 years in Pharmaceutical Development, Clinical Development, Clinical Supply Operations, Project Management or Related Field.
2.Fundamental organization, planning and leadership skills.
3. Fundamental communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
4. Ability to strategically plan, organize and manage projects simultaneously.
5. Demonstrates track record of creativity and problem solving in projects.
6. Fundamental knowledge of development activities and processes.
7. Fundamental project management skills.
8. Fundamental presentation skills.
9. Ability to work in interdisciplinary teams.
10. Follows relevant GxPs and Novartis policies as well as applicable multinational regulations.
Education: BS, B.Pharm/B.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Development & Medical
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 88391BR
If you are not able to find out job by above then, CLICK HERE
Please note: It is no longer necessary to create an account to apply for a position. Simply search for a position, click on Apply and Upload your CV.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.