You are hereWalk in: Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor require in Kalol Institute of Pharmacy - 13 posts
Walk in: Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor require in Kalol Institute of Pharmacy - 13 posts
Kalol Institute of Pharmacy was established in 2007 as self financed college for B.Pharm course with 60 Intake. The college is spread over 2 acres of land as a part of KIRC campus at Kalol. The college building includes 14 Laboratories, 4 Classrooms, Tutorial Rooms, Seminar Hall, General Store, Library, Animal House & Administrative area with built up area of sq.mt. is an architectural splendor with ultramodern design. Designed to the suit the requirements of AICTE for pharmacy education.
Post: Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
Kalol Institute of Pharmacy,
- Professor(2 post)
- Associate Professor(5 posts)
- Assistant Professor (6 posts)
excluding pharmacology, pharmacognosy.
* Qualification, exprience & pay scale as per AICTE and 'Government of Gujarat' norms.
* All related original documents to be braught at the time of interview along with resume.
* In absence of qualified candidate for the post of professor and associate professor, the vacant positons may be filled by Asst. Professor in respective branch.
Date of Interview: 30-06-2012
Time: 10:00 am.
Place: KIRC campus,
Behind old Janpath Hotel,
Ahmedabad-Mehsana highway, kalol.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS