Biocon opens for post of Junior Executive in Production - Freshers can apply
Biocon is a research-driven, global healthcare company with a strong matrix of capabilities along the biopharmaceutical value chain. Focusing on unmet medical needs in cancer, diabetes and inflammatory diseases, it offers novel therapies on a platform of affordable innovation.
Biocon together with group companies employs more than 2500 employees with approxmimately Rs 1,000 crore turnover and is expected to grow further during the current financial year.
Post: Junior Executive - production
· Support the manufacturing team and participate in shift operations (Effectively operate Reactors, clean room equipments, cleaning tanks, centrifuges, etc.)
· Adherence to Safety, Health and Environment measures.
· Calibration of weighing instruments in production.
· Monitoring and control of specific production operations.
· Adherence to available Standard Operating Procedures & product specifications.
· Entering data in Quality Records.
· Product handling and packaging.
· Adherence to cGMP and Reporting of product/system non-conformities, and implementation of corrective/ preventive actions in specific areas of operation.
1) Good knowledge on centrifuge, reactors, filters pumps and chromatographs. 2) Should have knowledge of Current Good Manufacturing Practices. (cGMP). 3) Experience in Plant Operations for running bulk chemical/API processes
Experience: 0-3 Years
Education: B.Sc, diploma
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production
End Date: 7th Aug, 2012
Job ID: HC/JC/197/2011
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.