You are hereGlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals invites application for Manager - Technical Transfer
GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals invites application for Manager - Technical Transfer
Established in the year 1924 in India GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (GSK Rx India) is one of the oldest pharmaceuticals company and employs over 3500 people. Globally, we are a £ 28.4 billion, leading, research-based healthcare and pharmaceutical company. In India, we are one of the market leaders with a turnover of Rs. 2572 crore and a share of 4.3%*. At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. This mission drives us to make a real difference to the lives of millions of people with our commitment to effective healthcare solutions.
Post: Manager - Technical Transfer
• Operational knowledge of process and equipment required for manufacturing and testing of various dosage forms like tablets, capsules, parenterals, liquid orals and topical preparations.
• Understands the basic principles, concepts and methodology used in pharmaceutical development, manufacturing and stability evaluation.
• Good knowledge of GMP, ICH guidelines, SOPs, Policies and conversant with requirements of equipment Calibration & Maintenance.
• Works to GMP standards and ensures the protection of the company proprietary information.
• Good interpersonal & communication skills, ability to work independently and as a team member with strong problem solving capabilities.
• Work includes generation, maintenance & distribution of master formula records, technical investigation & troubleshooting, changes in manufacturing process for productivity improvement, assists in third party product due diligence including dossier review, product transfers / validations and related change control review and implementation of source changes related to non critical excipients.
• Be custodian for all technical knowledge for commercially manufactured products at Nashik and first point of contact for any technical (formulation, analytical, process, packaging) issues.
• Job profile may require occasional traveling
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor of Science , Bachelor of Pharmacy , Master of Science or Master of Pharmacy in Chemistry, Science & Technology, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Managers specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent. Job role in Project Management or equivalent.
1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Experience: 8 Years
Education: M.Pharm, M.Sc, B.Sc, B.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production
End Date: 31th Aug, 2012
Job ID: 1395480
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS