Mangalam Drugs & Organics Ltd. invites applications for the vacancy in QA as Executive | 3 - vacancies
Mangalam Drugs & Organics Ltd. - Commenced its business in 1977 of manufacturing of chemicals such as perfumery, organic/inorganic chemicals, disperse dye intermediates, bulk drugs and bulk drugs intermediates at VAPI-Gujarat State. It has a multi-product manufacturing facility and a in-house Research and Development (R&D) Base.
Post: QA Executive
1. To supervise the QA activities of manufacturing plant.
2. To review and release the batch after referring manufacturing and control record.
3. To review distribute SOP related to all dept. & keep record and manufacturing activities.
4. To ensure the compliance of systems during manufacturing packaging of products.
5. To assist in investigation of market complaints.
6. To organize co-ordinate for self-inspection program across the facility.
7. To review protocol & report of validation programs.
8. To review and update Batch Manufacturing record format.
9. To review & check the BMR for its compliance as per the requirement.
10. To issue quality related formats to concerned departments
11. Change control closure & follow up.
Candidates must have atleast 4 - 7 years of experience in API / Bulk Drugs industry. Should have good knowledge of documentation of cGMP guidelines.
Exp: 4-7 years
Location: Daman, Valsad, Vapi
Education: B.Sc, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: QA
Forward your resume at, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.