Opportunity for Fresh Pharmacist in Columbia Asia Hospital
Columbia Asia is a consortium of healthcare companies operating across the Asian continent, with hospitals in India, Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia. There are 16 Columbia Asia facilities in operation and 17 new hospitals set to open by the end of 2011. Most of the growth will be in the company's largest market - India.
The companies share a common name, common operating systems, common building designs and a common business strategy. The Columbia Asia name, proprietary operating software and building designs are protected worldwide.
• Dispensing of medications with clear instructions and correct labelling to patient upon approval by the Manager of Pharmacy Services.
• Supply and labelling of all drugs issued to nursing units.
• Enters medication orders into dispensing program accurately and utilizes software correctly.
• Repacks drugs for prompt distribution and dispensing.
• Stock processing-receiving, checking, unpacking, putting away, displaying.
• Provides clear, understandable instructions to outpatients in language known to patients.
• Dispatches drugs to nursing units with proper care and security during transit. Records requisitions accurately.
• Performs quality control monitoring in pharmacy and nursing units on schedule as assigned.
• Prepares purchase orders for approval. Processes invoices and maintains price updates.
• Compiles with standard operating procedures for storage, recording and requisitions of drugs.
• Maintains general cleanliness of department: dispensing counter, measuring glassware, computer hardware and electronic balance.
Education: B.Pharm Degree or D.Pharma
Registration by the Pharmacy Division, Ministry of Health as Registered Pharmacist.
Experience: 0-2 years
Education: B.Pharm, D.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Pharmacist
Apply/Send resume at, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.