You are hereJob in Orchid Pharmaceuticals as Officer - Production
Job in Orchid Pharmaceuticals as Officer - Production
Orchid is today a globally recognized, integrated pharmaceutical company with core competencies in the development and manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Finished Dosage Forms as well as in drug discovery. From the very inception, Orchid has been investing aggressively for establishing modern research and manufacturing facilities aimed at global markets, thus emerging as a world-class pharmaceutical company covering the entire value chain from Discovery to Delivery.
Post: Production officer
1. Operation of TEE plant, New Stripping column & ATFD 3Nos as per operating Manual / superior’s instruction
2. Preparation of dosing chemicals with personal protective equipment for TEE
3. To log the data of operating parameters on hourly basis
4. Operation of Vacuum pumps
5. Operation of GLR and SSRs
6. Maintaining levels and temperature in GLR and SSRs
7. Operation of 5 effect evaporator and Distillation plan as per operating Manual / superior’s instruction.
8. Supplying of Evaporator condensate to cooling towers
9. Coordinating with housekeeping dept. for removal of salt filled drums
10. Monitoring effluent and dosing chemicals consumption
11. Preparation of washing chemical & Cleaning of Plate heat exchangers
Experience: 2-4 years
Functional area: production
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Mail your resume to, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.