Career for Account Manager India - LifeSciences at Lubrizol
They are more than just a specialty chemical company. Their rich history combines dedication and ambition, fueled by progress and success. It’s a story fit to inspire their employees, customers and stakeholders worldwide. As a global company, they aspire to reach a harmonious balance between fostering technological advancements in their labs and encouraging valued work-life traditions for their employees. They strive for excellence in character from behind their desks to the streets of their communities, never forgetting their social and personal responsibilities to the environment.
Post: Account Manager India (Sales) - LifeSciences
To develop and grow the Pharma Solutions business of Lubrizol LifeSciences by being aware of customer needs.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Business Development for Pharmaceutical Excipients
- Pharmaceutical R&D and purchase personnel of customers:
Promotion of Innovative product concepts, effective formulation solutions and technical support and support commercialization effort in a timely way
-Deliver constant high double digit growth
Provide the right feedback to R&D and Tech services for development of new products and / or technologies to help grow the business.
-Build –up effective pipeline of products and projects to support growth
* Distributor Support
External: Distributors: Support the distributors with identifying customers, providing commercial support, training and also technical support.
* Effective Reporting and database maintenance
* Effective feedback for business planning
* Presentation to customers
* Interaction with Pharma R & D scientist
* Interaction with Purchase person of Pharma customers
* Generating new projects with Pharma customers
* Effective feedback for Business Planning
REQUIREMENTS – EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS:
• Qualification: “Bachelor of Pharmacy” from reputed institute; MBA desirable
• Minimum 4-6 year experience in sales ( Pharma formulation experience will be preferred, Hands-on R&D experience of 1-2 years will be added benefit)
• Excellent command over English,
• Good command over Computer usage
• Willing to travel extensively
• The candidate should be a self starter and should possess skills to handle customers independently on a day to day basis.
• The job also involves very good co-ordination with the other team members.
Experience: min. 4 years
Education: B.Pharm, MBA
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales
Last Date: 29th March, 2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database