Opportunity for Senior Research Fellow at GADVASU | M.Pharm, B.Pharm
Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (GADVASU) was established at Ludhiana by an act of the Punjab Legislature No. 16 of 2005 notified in the Punjab Government Gazette on August 9, 2005 and it started functioning w.e.f. April 21, 2006 for promoting livestock production, health and prevention of the disease(s) through integrated teaching, research and extension programme(s).
Post: Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for one post of Senior Research Fellow in the research project entitled ’’Molecular Epidemiology of Listeria spp. In Relation to Its Ecology and Trace Back Using Genome Based Typing Methods”, funded by Department of Health Research, Govt, of India. The post is purely temporary and the services of the incumbent are liable to be terminated at any time without any prior notice. The initial appointment will be for six months and will be extended subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate and availability of funds. The incumbent will have no right what so ever for absorption in the regular university service.
Emoluments per month
Rs. 28,000/- +20% HRA
Condition : Two years of research experience with the essential qualifications.
Condition : Rs. 25,000/- +20% HRA
Essential qualifications without two years of research experience
1. 50% marks or above in B.V.Sc. & A.H./B.V.Sc./ B. Pharmacy/ B.Sc. Microbiology./B. Sc Biotechnology/B. Sc. Agriculture
2. M.V.Sc/PhD in any Veterinary and Animal Sciences subject/M. Pharmacy/ Master’s/Ph.D in Microbiology / Biotechnology/Agriculture with a minimum OCPA of 6.50/10.00 basis or 65% marks in relevant discipline
3. Knowledge of Punjabi up to Matric level. The condition of knowledge of Punjabi is however relaxable if found otherwise deserving .
1. Candidates having postgraduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualification.
2. Candidates having Graduate and Postgraduate degree in professional course are exempted from NET qualification.
3. A candidate with knowledge in microbiological and biotechnological techniques will be given preference.
4. The post is valid only till the completion of the project.
For More Info Go to Next Page...