Walk in interview for Fresher M.Pharm in Formulation & Analytical development at Sanofi-Synthelabo | 20 posts
Sanofi-Synthelabo (India) Private Limited was incorporated in June 1996 under the name Sanofi Torrent (India) Private Limited. Its name was changed to Sanofi-Synthelabo (India) Limited in May 2002. Sanofi-Synthelabo (India) Limited has around 70 employees. Sanofi-Synthelabo (India) Limited operates as a pharmaceutical company in India. It specializes in various therapeutic groups, such as thrombosis, cardiovascular, and neurology.
Post : Formulation & Analytical development
No of Posts : 20
• Formula optimization and process optimization trials.
• Monitoring stability study of scale up batches and reviewing data.
• Providing analytical support data.
• Adherence to cGMP, SOPs and Regulatory Requirements.
• BE study design and protocol review as per requirement of clinical team.
• Documentation and Review of development and technology transfer.
Campus interview of Sanofi- Synthelabo Pvt. Ltd., Goa for M. Pharm (Pharmaceutics, Pharma. Chemistry & Quality Assurance) students for the post of Formulation & Analytical Development Officer on Friday, 9th June 2017 at 9:30 am at Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Pharmacy, Kolhapur
Dr. Anilkumar Shinde
Sanofi- Synthelabo Pvt. Ltd
See All Other Jobs in our Database