Career in Research & Development at Johnson & Johnson | M.Pharm, M.Sc, Ph.D
Johnson & Johnson was founded more than 120 years ago on a revolutionary idea: Doctors and nurses should use sterile sutures, dressings and bandages to treat peoples’ wounds. Johnson & Johnson is ranked by Fortune Magazine as the 3rd most Admired Pharmaceutical Company in the world with an outstanding product range as well as an extensive research base with a number of life saving original research molecules.
Post : Executive R&D
- Is responsible for the proper recording of information. Ensures that records and raw data are properly retained. Summarizes, interprets, reviews data and draws conclusions.
- Ensures the proper and timely preparation of technical reports, manuscripts and other documents
- Analyzing and drawing interpretation out of the dissolution data sets.
- Trouble shooting the problems associated with instruments or methods.
- Writing Method Development report
- Design of experimental set up and interpretation of data.
- Peer data review in a compliant way.
- Performing activities following the GMP/ safety requirements related to the assigned activity.
- Regulatory knowledge related to dissolution method for emerging market.
- Life Cycle Management of product and Gap Assessment.
M.Sc. or M.Pharm,, Ph.D. preferred More than 8 Years of industrial experience in formulation or Analytical development, dissolution development experience preferred
Location: Maharashtra-Greater Mumbai
Education: M.Sc. or M.Pharm,, Ph.D
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
Job Code: 1700177266W
End Date: 19th August, 2017
To Apply Online Click Here
See All Other Jobs in our Database.