Recruitment for M.Pharm, B.Pharm to work at CDAC - Salary Rs. 31000
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close junction with MeitY to implement nation's policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology. As an institution for high-end Research and Development (R&D), C-DAC has been at the forefront of the Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics (ICT&E) revolution, constantly building capacities in emerging/enabling technologies and innovating and leveraging its expertise, caliber and skill sets to develop and deploy products and solutions for different sectors of the economy.
Post : Project Engineer - Pharmacy Informatics
First Class Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
OR First Class Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm)
For B.Pharm - 2 to 7 years of post qualification experience in relevant discipline OR For M.Pharm - 1 to 6 year of post qualification experience in relevant discipline
Age: Maximum 37 years as on last date of submission of application as mentioned in advt.
Skill set :
- Knowledge of drugs compositions, active ingredients, formulation, combination generics, contraindications is must
- Knowledge of regulatory processes and requirements of preparation, clinical trials, and approval/licensing of drugs
- Knowledge of electronic/online drug databases, their searching, data entry and relationship management
- Knowledge of drug related coding systems
- Proficient in using computer and computer applications/utilities, ability to use documentation tools (Office Suite)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, teaching/lecturing experience will be preferred
Find More Info Go to Next Page...