Vacancy B.Pharm, M.Pharm as Process Lead in Thomson Reuters
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. Through its more than 50,000 people across 93 countries, Thomson Reuters delivers this must-have insight to the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, and is powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Post: Process Lead
Job DescriptionTo achieve team quality targets consistently on weekly basis.
• To train new hires based on the training plan & conduct refresher training
• To achieve continuous quality improvement
• To ensure that all the query queues / floor queries are effectively handled.
• To ensure that all Process documentation are up to date
• To drive sustainable process improvements
• To conduct regular meetings with Hub for any policy clarification and updates
• B. Pharm, M. Pharm, Masters in Bio Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Chemistry, M.Phil Chemistry
• Sr. Research Analyst with 2- 3 Years.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
• Very good in Excel knowledge.
• Should have very good analytical skill.
• Should have basic Quality concept knowledge
• Problem identification and solving skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• A good team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
• Ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
• Effective time management.
• Self motivated with the ability to deliver consistently.
Location: Tamil Nadu-Chennai
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Job ID: JREQ073508
End Date: 5th February, 2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database