Vacancy for Lecturer at National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research
The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) has been created as a centre of excellence for higher education, research and development in pharmaceutical sciences. NIPER, Rae Bareli at ITI campus, Rae Bareli under the mentor Institute of CSIR - Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow invites applications for eligible candidates for following positions on purely temporary basis on contract initially for a period of 1 year which can be extended further. The selected candidates shall have no claim for regularization against any regular post either in NIPER or CDRI.
Post : Lecturer - 1 (One) (ST)
Age Limit: - 45 years
Qualification(s) :- M. Pharm (Pharmaceutics) OR MS (Pharm.) Pharmaceutics with at least 60 % marks
Experience: 3 years research experience and/ or teaching post graduate courses.
Job Requirements: Teaching & practical classes of MS. Pharm (Pharmaceutics).
1. Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizen. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview.
2. The Director reserves the right to withdraw any or all posts so advertised at any time without assigning any reason.
3. The envelope containing the CV in the prescribed format along with supporting documents in support of age, caste certificate, qualifications and experiences, superscribing "Application for the post of …………………………………….", whichever is applied should be clearly mentioned, must reach the office of Director, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), B.S.10/1, Sector – 10, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow - 226 031, by registered / speed post till 31.01.2017. All the attested copies of mark sheets/certificates etc shall be produced at the time of interview.
4. The date for determining the age limit/experience/qualifications shall be the closing date prescribed for receipt of applications.
5. Applications for each post should be submitted separately.