Recruitment for Pharmacist at OPIL | Government Job
Oil Palm India Limited was established in the year 1977 with the objective of propagating oil palm cultivation in the country and more particularly in Kerala. From 1983 onwards the Company started functioning as a joint venture of the Government of Kerala and Government of India with share participation of 51% and 49% respectively. The paid-up share capital of the company is Rs.11.78 Crores.
Post : Pharmacist
Consolidated Pay: Rs 26155/- per month.
a. SSLC pass or equivalent
b.Diploma in Pharmacy or its equivalent from a recognised University / Institution.
c. Registration with Kerala State Pharmacy Council.
d.Three years experience as Pharmacist in a firm registered under Co-operative Societies Act /Companies Act /a statutory body.
1. The candidates should have completed 18 Years & below 36 Years of age as on 01.01.2017.
2. Only post qualification experience will be considered where ever experience is required and should have relevant experience as on 13.01.2017.
3. Age & Experience will be relaxed to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC etc, where ever applicable, as per Government directives.
4. The appointments will be for a period of one year or a person appointed against the regular post joins service, whichever is earlier.
5. The appointments are only of temporary in nature and the candidates will not have right for regularization in service.
Find more info on Next Page...