Career for M.Pharm, B.Pharm as Senior Project Associate in Indegene
Indegene's scientific and competitive intelligence services lend actionable insights to clients to support their strategic decision making. We provide scientific, clinical, and competitive insights to help align the business development, licensing, clinical development, and marketing activities of our clients to current and future market needs.
Post: Senior Project Associate
The roles and responsibilities of a senior project associate are as follows:
· Understanding the project scope, goals and deliverables of the project
· Effectively communicating project requirements to the team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion by identifying and managing project dependencies and critical paths
· Helping the project team to plan and schedule the project timelines and milestones by using appropriate tools
· Liaising with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
· Identifying and resolving issues and conflicts within the project team
· Developing and delivering progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
· Determining the frequency and content of the status reports from the project team, analysing results and troubleshooting problems
· Defining the project success criteria and disseminating them to the involved parties throughout the project life cycle
· Conducting project post-mortems and creating recommendation reports in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
· Developing best practices and tools for project execution and management
A senior project associate is responsible for providing a routine and exigent assistance to operations managers for ensuring reliable, predictable, data-driven delivery of all projects executed in the vertical. He/she works within the vertical and across functions to ensure that deliveries happen through defined processes from project initiation to project completion. He/she also serves the role of a facilitator and process monitor for the vertical.
Find more info on next page...