Apollo Hospital Unit looking for AX Developer
Apollo pharmacy is Asia's largest pharmacy group, a division of Apollo Hospitals Enterprises Ltd. is India's first and largest branded network, with over 1500 plus outlets. Accredited with - International Quility Certification, Apollo pharmacy offers genuine medicines Round-The-Clock, Through their 24-hours Pharmacies. Apollo pharmacy also provides Customer Care any time of the day.
Post : AX Developer - 01
Extensive understanding of AX 2012 architecture, Customization & development of Forms, Reports table structures, AIF and DIXF, SSRS, data conversion and uploads Extensive experience and Understanding of Business Process Modelling and should be able to build industry specific leading practice processes for Dynamics AX, understanding of AX Supply Chain, documentation and process mapping in AX. Ability to identify and recommend system enhancements, product customizations and workarounds.Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans. Follow best practices suggested by governance model while industry solutions Participate in reviewing various deliverables identified for the industry solution.
• Good understanding of Supply Chain/Retail module on any ERP Platform.
• Experience in integrating AX using AIF, external web services and other methods.
• Understanding and experience in ERP Implementation end-to-end lifecycle.
• Advanced experience with MS Dynamics AX configuration and custom development.
• Hands on Development Experience on AX 2012 R3.
• Preferably to have MCP Certification.
Candidate Profile : Preferably to have MCP Certification
Experience: 3-4 years
Functional Area: IT jobs
Industry Type: Apollo Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy
Last Date: 10th Feb, 2017
Send Your CV at : email@example.com
Sr.Manager - HR Apollo Pharmacy
See All Other Jobs in our Database