Vacancy for Manager in Research & Development at Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Johnson & Johnson strives to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life. The organization is comprised of more than 250 operating companies with over 127,000 employees located in some 60 countries. With Global sales of USD 71.3 billion in 2013, Johnson & Johnson is recognized as one of the most admired and respected companies in the world. Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers.
Post : Manager - R&D
- Perform Physiology Based Dissolution Testing of oral solid dosage forms.
- Bio-pharmaceutic evaluation of dosage form.
- Designs and executes scientific experiments. Provides scientific leadership. Actively and personally involved in lab work. Originates and develops new project ideas. Recommends expansion or curtailment of investigations on the basis of experimental results or scientific information.
- Is responsible for the proper recording of information. Ensures that records and raw data are properly retained. Summarizes, interprets, reviews data and draws conclusions.
- Ensures the proper and timely preparation of technical reports, manuscripts and other documents
- Analyzing and drawing interpretation out of the dissolution data sets.
- Trouble shooting the problems associated with instruments or methods.
- Writing Method Development report
- Design of experimental set up and interpretation of data.
- Peer data review in a compliant way.
- Performing activities following the GMP/ safety requirements related to the assigned activity.
- Regulatory knowledge related to dissolution method for emerging market.
- Life Cycle Management of product and Gap Assessment
Functional competencies (Skills, Knowledge and Attributes):
Physiology Based Dissolution testing
Basic knowledge of Pharmacokinetics and its correlation to in vitro dissolution
Biorelevant dissolution testing of Oral Solid Dosage form
Clinical Relevance and correlation of dissolution method
Development using DOE software and interpretation.
Knowledge of Regulatory Guidelines on dissolution studies e.g. FDA-SUPAC and ICH for validations and other emerging market like China, Latin America
Find more info on Next Page...