Opening as SQL DBA at Apollo Hospital
Apollo pharmacy is Asia's largest pharmacy group, a division of Apollo Hospitals Enterprises Ltd. is India's first and largest branded network, with over 1500 plus outlets. Accredited with - International Quility Certification, Apollo pharmacy offers genuine medicines Round-The-Clock, Through their 24-hours Pharmacies. Apollo pharmacy also provides Customer Care any time of the day.
Post : SQL DBA - 01 post
Propose SQL server architecture and topology design based on the business and non-functional requirements (e.g., recoverypointobjectives)Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from Development to Production support. Perform the upgrading and patching of the servers to ensure that the servers are running with the latest stable versions;plan & coordinate with various support teams as required Propose disaster recovery proposal and participate in the recovery exercisesCollaborate with various support teams on deployment activities, incident and problem resolution Maintenance, administration, daily monitoring, and troubleshooting of application systems and server services. Setup backup routines and test the backups to ensure that the recovery time objectives can be met. Performing service requests required SQL administrators actionsPropose and execute the optimization exercises (e.g., automation, query optimizations) Reviewing and updating of applications operational documents, configuration management records
* 5+ years of SQL server 2014 administration experience required
* Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools like Dynamic management views,SQL Server Profiler,Performance Monitor,SQLDIAG,SQLNEXUSand Database Engine Tuning Advisor &Activity Monitor.
* Experience with backups, restores and recovery models.
* Knowledge of Always-On, High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server.
* Knowledge of SQL Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Analysis Services as well as Distribution/Warehouse and Server Virtualization experience.
* Preferably MCSE Data Management and Analytics or MCSE Data Platform.
* Good communication skills, efficient time management and organization skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and work well in a team environment, particularly working as part of a cross-functional team or virtual team working environment.
* Experience in Microsoft Azure cloud computing is a plus.
Experience: 5 years
Qualification: Any degree
Functional Area: IT Job
Industry Type: Apollo Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy
Last Date: 10th March, 2017
Send Your CV at : email@example.com
Sr.Manager - HR Apollo Pharmacy
See All Other Jobs in our Database