Job for Manager/ Senior Manager in Strategic Customer Development at USP
The U.S. Pharmacopeia Convention (USP) is a scientific nonprofit organization that sets standards for the identity, strength, quality, and purity of medicines, food ingredients, and dietary supplements manufactured, distributed and consumed worldwide. USP’s drug standards are enforceable in the United States by the Food and Drug Administration, and these standards are used in more than 140 countries.
Post : Manager/ Senior Manager, Strategic Customer Development - Chemical Medicines
The role will be responsible for helping direct customers, re-sellers and distributors to procure USP products & services and other relationship activities especially in the area of chemical medicines. These activities will have a direct impact on the USP’s influence in this area. They have a direct impact on the achievement of USP’s annual goals and objectives of Strategic customer development.
- To visit manufacturers and provide information on USP products and services (Publications, Reference Standards, and PE Programs) and increase usage of the products.
- To identify Non-Key accounts in area of chemical medicines and visit them at regular intervals.
- To understand customer needs for reference standards and other products.
- To manage customer queries, ability to interact on technical issues and coordinate with USP Rockville for customer services.
- To organize USP User Forums, identify & discover opportunity to conduct onsite Pharmacopeial Educational programs.
- Promote Verification programs and pass on the information to supervisor so as to convert the clients
- To actively participate in workshops to identify topics & sessions, speakers, to communicate, promote & obtain sponsors for the event
Manage relations with external stakeholders as per the organization requirement.
Devise customer relationship tactics that are appropriate for Chemical Medicines(CM) segment
Assure customer and distributor in the region are satisfied with company’s products and service and assure that orders are processed and fulfilled accurately and promptly to meet customer expectations
Work with SMPO's & program units in area of CM for strategic process development, new product releases & launches
Market Research & Campaigns:
To participate in market trends & intelligence serveys
Inform the supervisor on market requirements, changes, intelligence for reference standards & Publications
Conduct necessary research on new releases & product demands
Find more info on Next Page...