Career as Advisor cum Manager, Research Scientist, Research Analyst in NIHFW | Salary upto 1,90,000 pm
The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) is an Autonomous / Apex Technical Institute funded by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare for promoting Health and Family Welfare Programmes in the country through Education & Training, Research & Evaluation, specialized services, consultancy and advisory service. This Institute has been awarded a project entitled “National Technical Group of Advisory on Immunization’’ by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. The following posts need to be filled up.
Advisor cum Manager. No. of Post: 1 (One)
Salary: Rs. 1,90,000/- per month
Qualification: Essential: Medical University Degree, preferably with post graduate qualification in Public Health / Life Sciences with MD or Ph.D. or MPH
1)Minimum of 8-10 years of progressive responsible experience(post qualification), with a minimum of 5 years of experience in research (preferably vaccine preventable disease related) and approximately 5-year experience at national level.
2)Experience in the field of vaccine research, evidence synthesis and analysis.
3)Publication in peer reviewed national and international journals.
4) Experience in managing partnerships involving multiple stakeholders (government private sector, development partners, NGOs donors etc.)
1)Guide the evidence review and synthesis of relevant scientific literature and development of datadriven decision-support tools.
2)Lead preparation and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and guidelines for evaluating and grading published literature.
3)Coordinate and follow up on technical support to be extended to the NTAGI.
4)Work closely with partners to assist in policy making.
5) Liaison internal: Program Co-chairs, Programme Director, Programme manager, Research and Administrative staff, Technical Experts, Heads of other Leads. External: Partner bodies.
6) Supervise and monitor the assignments and works of subordinate staff.
7)Any other tasks assigned.
Age limit: Upto 65 years
Research Scientist. No. of Post: 1 (One)
Salary: Rs. 1,50,000/- Per month
Qualification: Essential: Doctoral degree in field of Public Health / Life Sciences / related field.
1)Minimum 3-5 years of experience post qualification of conducting evidence reviews and summarizing complex data, preferably in the field of immunization / vaccines / related fields of life sciences.
2) Publication record in peer reviews journals.
1) Gather and conduct evidence review and synthesis of relevant scientific literature on pertinent immunization related issues as needed by NTAGI, STSC, and working group.
2)Develop data driven decision support tools.
3) Write reports / review papers and prepare presentations on relevant immunization related issues.
4) Conduct other research and programmatic work as needed within the unit.
5)Supervise research staff on task related to evidence review and synthesis, development of datadrive decision tools, writing reports and papers, and other related research work. 6) Any other task assigned by the Senior Advisor.
Age limit: Upto 65 years
Get more info on next page...