The posts are to be filled up under the extramural project entitled, “Creating supportive system for the effective management of Intellectual Property Rights and Translation Research activities of the Indian Council of Medical Research” funded by Indian Council of Medical Research, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi through online interview.
Learn Clinical Research Online | Join CLINI INDIA, India's leading Clinical Research Institute
Fri, 07/08/2022 - 12:22
LEARN CLINICAL RESEARCH ONLINE LIVE LECTURES WITH LMS ACCESS
ISO 9001: 2015 | SAS Accredited Institute
This LIVE Online Clinical Research Training program trains you on the basics of Clinical Research. Enhance your career to the next level by developing your technical knowledge in the following specialized areas:
- Clinical Trial Operations
- Clinical Data Management
- Medical Writing
- Soft Skills/ Communication Skills Classes
WHO CAN JOIN
B.Pharm/ M.Pharm/ Pharm.D
B.Sc/ M.Sc/ Phd Life Sciences/ Chemistry
MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS etc.
BPT/ MPT etc.
WHY CLINI INDIA
LIVE Online Training with Virtual Classroom
- A SAS Accredited Clinical Research Institute
- ISO 9001: 2015 Clinical Research Institute
- Learning Management System Access (LMS) (24X7) - With Video, Presentations, e-books and Podcasts.
- Placement Support- with direct team access.
- India's most trusted clinical research training institute for Industry oriented training.
HOW TO JOIN
Click on the below link below and send your details, we will help you with the Program details and registration process.
Click to Learn More ▸PLACEMENTSIn the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of many Life Science students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global CRO, Pharma and IT Companies like IQVIA, Covance, Parexel, Indegene, Novartis, Pfizer, Novo Nordisk, Accenture, TCS, Cognizant and many more.Advanced program in Clinical Research & Management is designed specifically to meet career consolidation goals of Pharma, Life Science, and Medical Graduates. For more details
Visit website- www.cliniindia.com
Interview of Dr. Montu Patel, President of PCI : every pharma professional should come under the pharmacist banner
Sat, 05/07/2022 - 12:31
Interview of Dr. Montu Patel, President of Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) was conducted on 3rd May 2022 at Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
Join Courses from SAS Academy for Clinical Programming
Tue, 03/22/2022 - 11:57
As the market leader in clinical research analytics, SAS provides a secure analytics foundation and scalable framework for clinical analysis and submission.
SAS is the de facto standard for clinical trials, data analysis and reporting for new product submissions to regulatory authorities, such as the US Federal Drug Administration.
SAS is widely recognized as the gold standard for determining safety and efficacy for clinical trials.
Admissions open for M.Pharm in Shri Guru Ram Rai University, Dehradun
Wed, 10/27/2021 - 12:34
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences (formerly known as Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences ) was established in the year 1997 under auspices of Shri Guru Ram Rai Education Mission funded by Shri Guru Ram Rai Darbar Sahib, a 344 years old, philanthropic and religious organization having numerous institutions in northern India. Presently, School of Pharmaceutical Sciences comes under the umbrella of Shri Guru Ram Rai University, which was established by religious and philanthropic leader, Shri Mahant Devendra Dass Ji Maharaj in year 2017 with the objective of producing skilled professionals.
Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance,
Minimum Duration : 02 years
Eligibility Criteria : Passed B.Pharm. with minimum 55% marks from an institution approved by Pharmacy Council of India
• Modern and state of the artinfrastructure.
• Highly qualified, dedicated and experienced faculty members.
• Enriched library and information center.
• Research-driven education.
• Novel Pedagogy methods.
• Attached with Shri Mahant Indiresh Hospital, a 1500 bedded super speciality tertiary care hospital
• Modular labs with high tech instruments
• A complete Training & Placement cell to provide 100% Placement assistance
What set us apart
• Outstanding educational opportunities for the future leaders of India.
• Positive environment that supports and fosters scholarly pursuits among faculty.
• Provide a better environment for research, consultancy and patenting research work.
• Increase use of technology tools by students.
• Help students better visualize the process of drug development.
• Improve students understanding and retention of materials.
• Develop better problem solving skills.
• Improve effective verbal and written communication.
• Drug Information Centre
• ADR Monitoring Centre
• Herbal Garden
• Automated Library
• Smart Class Room
• Seminar Room
• Language Labs
• Girls Hostel
Facilities @ Library
• Digital Library Service
• Print version Journals and Magazines
• Magic Software for Specially Abled
• Reprographic Facility
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences,
Shri Guru Ram Rai University,
Patel Nagar, Dehradun- 248001 (Uttarakhand)
Phone: (0135) 2726209, 2726457.
Admission Helpline: +917248889111, +917248889222, +917900210707, +917900210808
Toll free number 1800120102102
Mobile: Dean, Dr. Alka N Choudhary (+919760860145)
Dr. Prashant Mathur (+917895221122)
Online Registration Details: http://fees.sgrru.ac.in/registration-2021/newRegistration.aspx
E- mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org