The posts are to be filled up under the extramural project entitled, “Creating supportive system for the effective management of Intellectual Property Rights and Translation Research activities of the Indian Council of Medical Research” funded by Indian Council of Medical Research, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi through online interview.
Research Assistant - (RA)
No. of post : Two
Consolidated salary : Rs. 31,000/- per month
Qualification Essential : Graduate in Science/relevant subject from a recognized University with three years of work experience in research or IPR. OR First Class Master’s degree in Life Science
I) Experience in Patent landscaping, copyright, design filing, FTO and maintenance of biological patents
II). Knowledge of using of patent data bases.
III) Technology evaluation, techno-commercial reports and Various agreements for commercialization of health technologies
Age : Up to 30 years (relaxation as per Govt. of India rules)
No. of post : One
Consolidated salary : Rs. 32,000/- per month
Qualification Essential : Graduate in any discipline with 5 years of experience of administration/Finance and accounts work.
Desirable: Basic knowledge of Patents
Age: Up to 30 years (relaxation as per Govt. of India rules)
Terms & Conditions:
• The interested candidates possessing the required essential qualification and experience should submit the application (in enclosed format) along with the updated CV and scanned copies of all the required supporting documents. The application along with all the documents should be sent to the email id- firstname.lastname@example.org in a single PDF before or on 22nd December, 2020 by 4.00 pm. The application received after deadline will not be entertained.
• These posts are purely temporary and the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointment under ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project and any other benefits applicable to project staff research.
• Tenure of the project is 8 months i.e. August, 2021
• Candidates employed in Govt. Service/ Semi-Govt./ Autonomous bodies of State/ Central Govt. should submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer along with the application.
• Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
• Merely fulfilling the essential criteria does not qualify for the selection. The applications received will be screened and the list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the ICMR’s website. Shortlisted candidate will be intimated through e-mail provided and the candidate will be required to face the selection interview through online mode. The information regarding the interview will be shared with the shortlisted candidates on the e-mail id provided by the candidate.
• The applicants are advised to visit our website (https://www.icmr.gov.in/) regularly for any update.
• At the time of joining duty, the candidate should bring all the original certificates of educational qualification, experience, Aadhaar card, community and PH certificate (if applicable), passport size photograph along with one set of photocopies of certificates duly attested (can be self-attested) for verification.
• The selected candidates shall work in the Intellectual Property Rights Unit of the ICMR.
The application along with all the documents should be sent to the email id- email@example.com in a single PDF before or on 22nd December, 2020 by 4.00 pm.
See All Other Jobs in our Database