All-India Institute of Medical Sciences was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament with the objects to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India; to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity; and to attain self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Vacancy for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in ICMR project
Applications are invited from highly motivated candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (SRF) in an ICMR funded project titled “Evaluation of Readthrough Compounds for Nonsense Suppression of ATM Mutations in Indian Patients” under Principal Investigator Dr Rashmi Shukla, Division of Genetics, Department of Pediatrics, AIIMS, New Delhi
Duration of project : Three years (December 2020 - November 2023)
Emoluments : Rs 31,000/- pm +HRA@24%
Eligibility criteria : Master’s degree in Genetics / Human Genetics / Biotechnology with at least 60% marks. NET/GATE mandatory
• Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests- CSIR-UGC, NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
• b) The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, NT, lISc, USER etc.
• Incomplete applications would be summarily rejected
• Initial recruitment would be for six months. On the basis of the progress monitored by the PI the recruitment would be either continued or terminated
• Only short listed candidates would be called for a personal interaction /interview
• No TA/DA would be paid for appearing for the interview. Exceptional outstation candidates may be interviewed by Skype
• The decision of the selection committee would be considered final
• Canvassing in any form would lead to disqualification of the candidate
Eligible candidates may send their applications (statement of interest and curriculum vitae and names and addresses of two referees) to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org on or before December 4, 2020.
See All Other Jobs in our Database