PharmaTutor had conducted Pharma Ascent, Pre GPAT Mock Test on 5th of August 2018. Students from various colleges and universities were participated in this test. Out of all below ten are top scorers of this test:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the research project under the guidance of Principal investigator: Dr. Ranjana Pathania, Associate Professor, Department of Biotechnology, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
Post : Research Associate
AIIMS Rishikesh is one of the SIX Apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training, the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS institutions in under served areas of the country. These institutions are being established by an Act of Parliament on the lines of the original All India Institute of Medical Sciences,New Delhi which imparts both undergraduate and postgraduate medical education in all its branches and related fields.
Online applications are invited from suitable candidate for filling up following Group 'A'. B' & ‘C1 posts on DEPUTATION BASIS in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh, 249203
Goodcare Pharma Pvt Ltd was established with a vision to introduce new-age herbal medicines that are ayurvedic, herbal, probiotics, antioxidants, Nutraceuticals and phytonutrients. In Goodcare Pharma a group of talented R&D Scientists are constantly endeavoring to implement all advanced Pharma techniques so that the ancient age old wisdom of ayurveda is firmly validated by the latest techniques of modern science. The slogan of Goodcare Pharma therefore is "Authentic Ayurveda".
Post : MFG Chemist/Production Officer
INSTITUTE OF GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES INDIA
Global accredited training & certification provider
Approved by QUALITY COUNCIL OF INDIA (QCI), GOVT OF INDIA
New Delhi | Noida | Vadodara
Glimpse of Programmes:
(Duration: 12 months Mode: Regular)
Faculty of Clinical Research
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmacovigilance
Faculty of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer System Validation
Faculty of Product Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharma Product Management*
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Management*
Faculty of Healthcare Administration
- Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health and Hospital Management
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (Medical Lab Technician)
Academy of Medical Coders India
- Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Coding
- CPC Examination Training
Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
- Post Graduate Diploma in Food Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Post Graduate Diploma in Food Processing & Preservation
For the Prospectus & Application form, write to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
*Confirmed placement after 45 days of course duration under special Scheme of Earn While you Learn for limited Seats. The selection for admission will be based on personal Interview by the Selection Committee. Placement will also be confirmed for all selected candidates before the commencement of the course.
* Full Time/Part time Class Room Programmes
- Approved by Quality Council Of India
- Accredited Vocational Institution of Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
- IGMPI Certifications demonstrate your professional accomplishment and proficiency leading towards professional credentialing
- Selection will be based on the student's/participant’s profile.
- Placement assistance by a robust placement cell to carve out a niche career path for the students.
- Practical experience provided along with theoretical knowledge to give complete understanding of subjects.
- A team of experts with an industrial experience of 35-40 years and a competent work profile have been engaged as faculty members.
- A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section/Ex-Serviceman/Defense Personnel (or their progeny)
Any Life Science Graduate / B.Pharm / M.Pharm / M.Sc in science disciplines
Placement details and Participation from Pharma, Food & healthcare giants around the globe:
IGMPI Alumni are working with Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS,Marico, Pepsi, Elite,Parle, Nestle, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Biocon etc.
- Conferred with QUALITY COUNCIL OF INDIA (QCI) – D.L. SHAH NATIONAL QUALITY AWARD & ASSOCHAM Services Excellence Award 2017
Get in touch with our experts for technical counselling or for prospectus on +91 8130924488, 8587838177, +9120 2427175, 4375280 / email@example.com mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number. Last date for application is 16th July.
New Delhi | Noida | Vadodara
Uttarakhand State Council for Science and Technology is an autonomous body of the Government of Uttarakhand, Department of Science & Technology. UCOST started its activities from last quarter of year 2005, However it was registered under the Registration of Societies Act, 1860 in November 2002.
The University offers MBA Pharmaceutical Management. This educational program aims at developing trained professionals with requisite skills in planning and operating management techniques; diagnosing and solving management problems; and acquiring consultancy skills, with a view to preparing them to manage pharmaceutical industrial units. The in-take capacity of the program is 60.
As the program has set high standards of management education in the pharmaceutical management sector, it has attained the status of a premier program in the country. Our students go for training and placement to a large number of pharmaceutical organisations.
Indian Institute of Technology – Roorkee is among the foremost of institutes of national importance in higher technological education and in engineering, basic and applied research. Since its establishment, the Institute has played a vital role in providing the technical manpower and know-how to the country and in pursuit of research. The Institute ranks amongst the best technological institutions in the world and has contributed to all sectors of technological development. It has also been considered a trend-setter in the area of education and research in the field of science, technology, and engineering.
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the consultancy/research project(s) under the Principal investigator Prof. R. P. Singh, Department of Biotechnology, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
Indian Institute of Technology - Roorkee is among the foremost of institutes of national importance in higher technological education and in engineering, basic and applied research. Since its establishment, the Institute has played a vital role in providing the technical manpower and know-how to the country and in pursuit of research. The Institute ranks amongst the best technological institutions in the world and has contributed to all sectors of technological development. It has also been considered a trend-setter in the area of education and research in the field of science, technology, and engineering.
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee invites only the on-line applications for the posts of Pharmacist given below.
Post : Pharmacist
Meyer,an associate of London based multinational Vitabiotics Ltd.,is a rapidly growing Pharma Co. in India. Leading pharmaceutical manufacturer, founded in 1982 .,in technical collaboration with OMEGA-MEYER Ltd Jersey( Br. Isles). H.O. based in THANE.
Post : Contract Manufacturing Officer